Company phone, laptop, pension, 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
18Players are full service marketing agency offering a range of digital & print content services including UX, web design and development, hosting, brand development, graphic design, video production, copy writing, production, animation, social media and campaign management. Our key proposition is that we find solutions, build them, nurture them and bring them to life. We have heritage in sport and a client book that extends way beyond.
An opportunity to work with some of the UKs biggest sporting organisations, brands, venues and governing bodies. You will pay a key role with some of our biggest clients as we expand our sales & elivery team to meet a period of high growth.
As an account manager you will play a key role in keeping several plates spinning in a fast paced role at the cutting edge of client delivery and development, on a day to day basis you will be:
- Meeting with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Developing other areas of client requirements, and seeking out new opportunities.
- Creating client proposals and quotes
- Developing new business from warm leads via networking and from our extensive pull marketing campaigns
- Establishing and managing project scope
- Planning a project management calendar and budget
- Scheduling and hosting kick off meetings and the check in schedule
- With the Studio Manager assigning tasks and responsibilities to team members and contractors
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks
- Double checking all project deliverables and accuracy
- Sending progress updates to clients
- Delivering the final project and reporting to the the client
We would love you to bring with you extensive experience of account management tools – we use gant charts, Trello and Jira in various sub teams and would ideally like a candidate expert in these tools or similar. We manage time sheets via Clockify and again experience in the same or similar is desriable. Some copy writing or basic design capability in InDesign or other Adobe packages such as Spark would be a nice to have.
You will report to a company director and work on a day to day basis with the content director, the head of technical, the studio, and of course our clients.
Our offices are based in a leafy North Leeds suburb, close to Scarcroft. We offer a very flexible approach to office working. If you are in the office we can offer a state of the art, sky TV and proper coffee BUT we are happy to consider full time or fractional home working.