Company phone, laptop, pension and 23 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays).
18Players is a full-service marketing agency offering a range of digital and print content services including contract publishing, web design and development, web hosting, brand development, graphic design, video production, copywriting, animation, social media and campaign management.
Our key proposition is that we find solutions, build them, nurture them and bring them to life. We have a heritage in sport and a client book that extends way beyond.
An opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest sporting organisations, brands, venues and governing bodies. You will pay a key role with some of our biggest clients as we expand our delivery team to meet a period of high growth.
As our studio manager you will play a key role in ensuring that we deliver all our projects in a fast-paced role. On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Managing the day-to-day running of our creative studio, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
- Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery.
- Co-ordinating the multi-disciplinary studio team which comprises a range of designers, copy writers, videographers and web developers digital skills and freelancers; you will set their daily priorities.
- Assessing, interrogating and clarifying client briefs and assigning the appropriate team members to a project.
- Communicating the client and project needs to the creative team to ensure that the work meets the agreed brief.
- Efficiently managing studio time, in accordance with the budget for each project.
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are shared with the client.
- Ensuring files are stored and named according to protocols and timesheets are completed effectively.
You will be skilled with Adobe applications including inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications.
You will be skilled in CMS programmes such as Wordpress.
We would love you to bring extensive experience of using project management tools – we use Gant charts, Asana, Trello and Jira in various sub teams and would ideally like a candidate expert in these tools.
Copy-writing and sub-editing skills would be a bonus.
You will be flexible in overseeing multiple projects, requiring multiple skills, deadlines and budgets.
You will be strong relationship builder, balancing the client, the work and the team on a daily basis.
You will report to the Content Director and work on a day-to-day basis with the Proejct Manager, as well as the studio team and, of course, our clients.
Our offices are based in a leafy North Leeds suburb, close to Scarcroft. We offer a very flexible approach to office working. If you are in the office we can offer a state-of-the-art gym, Sky TV and proper coffee BUT we are happy to consider full time or fractional home working.