Golf-specialist creative agency 18Players have won a tender process to build a brand-new website for Royal Dornoch, one of the world’s most renowned golf clubs.
Set to launch in the New Year, 18Players hope the new website will bring Dornoch’s unique charms to life thanks to a contemporary, clean platform that aims to make the visitor journey as immersive and as simple as possible, allowing them to be seduced by Dornoch’s links charms and then book tee times and be able to buy Dornoch-branded merchandise online.
Mike Robertson, Account Manager at 18Players, said: “It is a privilege to be working with Royal Dornoch. We aim to deliver a site that the club can be proud of and one that will bring prospective visitors to Dornoch where we know they will fall in love with the golf courses and the town.”
Royal Dornoch general manager Neil Hampton welcomed the relationship with 18Players.
“We selected 18Players to create our new website after going through a rigorous selection process,” he said.
“As one of the world’s leading golf clubs, we are always seeking to maintain the highest standards on and off the golf courses for golfers lured around the world to our historic links. We were impressed with the work of the 18Players team with other high-profile clubs and now we are looking forward to our exciting new website going live in advance of the 2024 season,” said Hampton.
The project with Royal Dornoch adds to 18Players’ golf club website portfolio, which includes Western Gailes, Royal Birkdale, Royal Troon and Alwoodley, as well as ongoing projects with Nairn and Gullane.
18Players’ work with Royal Dornoch also adds to the recent list of projects that the company has started work on, including social media management for Golf Escapes, social media and communications for the St Andrews Biscuit Co. and the production of the British and International Golf Greenkeeper Association’s (BIGGA) members’ magazine, Greenkeeper International.
- 18Players are a full-service creative agency based in Leeds.
- 18Players currently work with several governing bodies inside and outside of golf – including The R&A, The PGA, BIGGA, The GCMA and England Athletics.
- 18Players provide an array of publishing solutions for clients, ranging from full-size print magazines to social media, e-shot creation to full suites of campaign assets.
- 18Players specialise in the creation of websites, bespoke video and written content for some of the leading golf courses in the British Isles, including Royal Birkdale, Royal Dornoch, Gullane, Western Gailes and The Machrie.
- 18Players provide marketing support and social media services for multiple organisations working in golf, from the International Golf Travel Market (IGTM) to Royal St. George’s
- If you are interested in the services that 18Players offer, contact Mike Robertson on email@example.com or 0113 289 3979. View the 18Players Playbook here.